Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Old Life

There are times when its hard to accept the things we had done in the past. When I left my work and resigned to me it was the only option left, the pressure was just too much to bear. Thinking about it now I don't know if it was the best decision but still I feel now as I felt before that I had run out of option it was just between leaving or to dig my self deeper, but what is done is done and there is no point of going back and forth and the thing I have to face now is to move on with my life and be true to my self. The truth is I miss my work terribly, I miss the work, I miss the people, I miss my staff. And I was wrong to just cut them off my life, because I'm ashamed to have given up on them when they until now haven't given up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment