Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Better Days Ahead


Today I had begun to realize what life is all about. At 31 there are things I should have done and yet I had not but there are still things I can do in the future. So young and yet it seems so old. I wonder what it would be like ten or twenty years from now I would be much older for sure and wiser perhaps. I hope I have enough wisdom to guide me to what is inevitable. I do understand that life is about living and risking for the things we believe in. I know it is about the things we give and not what we wanted to receive and about the choices we make. The ways of life are mysterious but it is through those mysteries that makes life worth living. Life is about standing up for our beliefs even if we have to stand alone, we must take the chance even if we stand on loosing what we wanted to gain. For life offers more to those who believe they can make it happen and offers nothing to those who settles for less. The pain is essential on the path of happiness, for I must take the road of solitude to make me stronger in life one day at a time for I cannot make my days longer but I can make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment