Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Drifter


For the last few weeks I have been walking on a thin line between reality and sanity, between beauty and madness. I am 31 years old and if wisdom is acquired by age, I have a long way to go then. However I believe that wisdom is acquired on the experiences that defines the moment of our existence. I breathe to live, I ate to live, and I rest to live but it isn't enough to keep me alive. For what I can grasp with reason is more real than what I grasp with my senses. And as profound as I want to define my existence in the universe its depth is pulling me towards the abyss.

Experience has taught me that a man must stand and bear his fault in order to be strong and be master of his own universe and the universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with. For I am not a body with a soul, but a soul with a body and for the last few weeks I have been more aware of this soul. I have been a drifter all my life and now it's all making sense to me. I wanted more than just living, I want to embrace life, to die and be reborn, to fall and rise again, to love and be love by someone whose passion for love is an equal measure to my own. the risk is there I know, but is the risk any greater if I don't try. It is there like the wind, can't be seen but can be felt. I have always remain adamant and steadfast on my endeavor to achieve greatness on my own, and when all is gone there's always silence but silence is rarely a refuge, my thoughts still haunts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment