Friday, May 22, 2009

Thinking Out Loud

I often look at life on a frozen time. It's like all the things that happened had only happened at one moment. When I look at old people I think of them as if they have been old ever since. I often forget that once upon a time they too were young just like me now. And come to think of it someday I will be old just like them. same way when I see great people, there is this question inside me whether they have been great from the beginning of their life. Are they born with great minds? One thing is for sure that those who had given greatness to their fellow men are those who had enriched their hearts and minds in solitude. Maybe God did create us as equals that somehow the idea that all of us can be happy and great can in fact makes us happy and great. That all of us has the potential to have what the other has. Maybe that is God's idea of equality.

1 comment: